Counter-Strike : ChangeLog
* Spectator settings are persistent.
* Dead bodies of hostages stay for entire round.
* Fixed problem with dead bodies floating in the air.
* Hostages show on the radar screen and flash blue. They will flash red when killed or rescued.
* Knife swing animation problem fixed.
* Grenade toss animation problem fixed.
* Blackout areas around zoomed in AWP scope is consistent when zoomed across resolutions.
* Auto Team-Balance moves the last player to connect to the other team, rather than the one with the highest score.
* Added diffuser icon in first person spec mode.
* Client prediction of viewmodel animations cleaned up.
* Fixed problem with output of "listplayers" command.
* Fixed bug with the VIP spawning and not getting the default weapons.
* Fixed bugs in the "vote" and "votemap" commands.
* Created server cvar "mp_kickpercent" to set the percentage of teammates it takes to vote a player off the server.
* Fixed players getting kicked for being idle when they shouldn't be.
* Renamed setinfo items "ah" and "vgui_menus" to "_ah" and "_vgui_menus".
* Added new setinfo item "_cl_autowepswitch" (default: 1) which controls whether or not a client switches to picked up weapons (if they're more powerful).
* Updated version of maps de_train, de_vegas, and de_nuke.
* Fixed bug where none of the Terrorists would spawn with the bomb.
* Fixed suicides appearing as headshot kills sometimes.
* Fixed grenade deaths appearing as headshot kills sometimes.
* Hostages now automatically follow a Counter-Terrorist when he gets close to them (instead of making the CT "use" the hostage first).
* Created client cvar "cl_minmodels" (default: 0) that allows players to only use the minimum set of player models. This cvars sets it so players only see leet.mdl, gign.mdl, and vip.mdl
* Fixed left-hand view models looking incorrect on ATI cards when using Npatches.
* Fixed bug with software mode and view models (only right-hand view models are available when in software mode).